• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

transfers to atlantic on the following servers today

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
flight 101 origin to atlantic 3pm pacific time
flight 102 pacific to atlantic 3:30 pm pacific time
flight 103 sonoma to atlantic 4:00 pm pacific time
flight 104 chessapeak to atlantic 4:30 pacific time.

if you need something moved icq me,616-661-032

i have room for a few items on each flight.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Clean Up items I'm trying to get off all of those shards, actually.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please tell me im not to late for the origin flight?!?! If you havent left yet i would like to xfer one thing.
Thanks

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, he said Pacific Time, so that's not for another hour (6:00pm EST).

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
YES!! lol. I dont know what time it would be estern so ya, i have 1 or 2 items i want xferd to atl.
Thanks

L

lupushor

I need a ride from Chessy !!!

Your Icq seems Russian, is that right?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
K i need a ride from the Folowing:
Origin: 1 item
Chessy:4-5 items

Thanks

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok last transfer from origin is done, prepping pacific transfer now, so if you want something moved let me know now.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my stuff from his Origin transfer just fine. Just curious about the state of the other shards.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks so much Yanaki for transferring my items and giving me a tour of your museum!

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In somewhat related news: I just found a book in the Cavern of the Discarded on Atlantic entitled "Restroom Cowboy." Peculiar.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

cogniac your stuff is ready to be picked up, pm me and ill come deliver.

sonoma shard will be done later this afternoon.so you you need to move stuff let me know by 1pm pacific time

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, 1pm Pacific is 4pm Eastern. And I'll still be at work at 4pm Eastern. So I may have to give up on my Sonoma items, unless you're willing to move things back an hour or two, and just pick up my Chesapeake->Atlantic items this evening.

I assume you already transferred off Pacific?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well good news and bad(for me)

we had a power outage(the bad news) for about 2 hours yesterday so i wasnt able to get the move off sonoma yesterday.so it will happen today instead.(the good news)

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw you on Atlantic yesterday at the Rares Fest for a minute, but lost track of you. You have my Chesapeake stuff floating around somewhere. Have you transferred off Sonoma yet?

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im leaving for atlantic on sonoma in about 27 minuites its 2:33 now pacific time let me know if you want something moved i have a small amount of space left on my packies. cogniac let me know when your online and ill get to you and drop off yousr stuff

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll probably be hanging out at the Rares Fest for a few minutes in about 20 minutes or so. Which would be at 7:00pm EST (4:00pm PST?)

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I didn't see you out there, and I have to head out for the evening. Hopefully I can catch you some time tomorrow. Enjoy the Rares Fest!