• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Transfer

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am doing a transfer off Baja today. There were a couple of you who icqed me before about taking your items off shard, please icq me again to remind me. If I am not on, please drop your bag with a book in it into my mail box at the Umbra 18x18 location. I will leave probably 9-10 pm Central tonight. Again, I will only move event items for you or whatever you icqed me about prior. Which shards I am hitting I don't know yet but I do know Legend, Chesy, LS, Napa will be on the list and finishing off with Atlantic before I return back to Baja. So if anything, all items will end up on Atlantic sooner or later.

Don't forget to put your destination shard too.

This is separate than the transfer I will be doing again on the 16th for the toys to Chesapeake for Brian.

Last edited: