• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Transfer Offer - Rare's Fest

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With a little more than week to go, I thought I would once again offer my services of transferring goods to Rare's Fest. I did this last year as well as you can see here: 2019 Transfer Thread

NOTE: I am NOT affiliated with Rares Fest. I'm just a vet player offering to help out with my shard shields.
As a tamer I can transfer items, pets, or gold. My ICQ is no longer working, so contact me through posting or PM here. Since I'm not official (in any shape, way, or form), to verify that we are both who say we are, a descriptive PM must be sent immediately prior to the exchange to verify who we are to one another.

I currently have shard shields for Atlantic, Baja, Great Lakes, Lake Austin, Origin, Pacific, and Sonoma. If the demand is there, I can pick up another North American shard shield as well.

Currently, my transfer plan is Sonoma to Atlantic to Baja. If my transfer schedule changes I will update this post.

There is ZERO charge for this service.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Side note, I am pretty busy this week so I will likely only check once or twice per day. After Sunday, my schedule opens up and I can check quite a bit more often.

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People may want to know that there is a Felucca event set as an activity. So if you're not looking to just create a toon and spend gold but want to do most or all the events... skills maybe necessary!