• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer a char

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I want to transfer a char from one server to another and that is also in another account using a shield and then I stay in the new account, where there is already a home (not mine but I would be co-owner) can I stay there and be an effective part of the chars of the new account? I hope I have explained well.
In different words. I have a char on a Europa account. I'm preparing him to be a wizard and then transfer him to Atlantic but to another account where I already have a home. Can I do this (no matter how, whether with a shield or a char transfer token)? Will the moment he stays on Atlantic be account bound with Europe or with Atlantic? Do I need to have it permanently on Atlantic, taking vet rewards for example? If he puts one or more shields will they be account bound on Europe or Atlantic?
Perhaps even simpler. Can I transfer a char from one account to another, for all purposes? Or can I just transfer it to another shard?
Sorry but I use a translator and I don't know if it translates well what I want to know. Thanks for your patience

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If I want to transfer a char from one server to another and that is also in another account using a shield and then I stay in the new account, where there is already a home (not mine but I would be co-owner) can I stay there and be an effective part of the chars of the new account? I hope I have explained well.
In different words. I have a char on a Europa account. I'm preparing him to be a wizard and then transfer him to Atlantic but to another account where I already have a home. Can I do this (no matter how, whether with a shield or a char transfer token)? Will the moment he stays on Atlantic be account bound with Europe or with Atlantic? Do I need to have it permanently on Atlantic, taking vet rewards for example? If he puts one or more shields will they be account bound on Europe or Atlantic?
Perhaps even simpler. Can I transfer a char from one account to another, for all purposes? Or can I just transfer it to another shard?
Sorry but I use a translator and I don't know if it translates well what I want to know. Thanks for your patience
No shields are account bound always
As a co owner you are fine but your accounts still separate different bank box

Theno

Visitor
Can I transfer a char from one account to another, for all purposes? Or can I just transfer it to another shard?
No, you cannot transfer a character from account 1 to account 2.
Yes, you can only transfer a character from account 1 on Europa to account 1 on Atlantic (make sure you have 1 free char slot there).

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, you cannot transfer a character from account 1 to account 2.
Yes, you can only transfer a character from account 1 on Europa to account 1 on Atlantic (make sure you have 1 free char slot there).
At first I misunderstood. But then I thought about it and you clearly said no, yes from one shard to another but of the same account. Quite right?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Characters cannot transfer from one account to another. They must stay on the account they were created on.
I have a question.
Brig now has shard shields.
Can they only be placed in the owners house
or can he place it in a house he is co-owned too?

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok my answer to Cindy was place well above all the lower posts.
Apparently, when someone "Up" votes your answer, it moves the post right under the original question post at the top of the answers.......whether or not that was the question you were answering.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I don't feel like this upvoting system for this Q&A section of the forums is the right thing to do. We should get our top minds on it. Has anyone seen @Nexus lately?