• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer a Char

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am writing with a translator so I hope you understand well. I want to know the difference between transferring a char from one shard to another. I have a tamer in Europe and I want to move her to Atlantic. I already have a house and other chars in Atlantic so I only have to carry the animals, money and a few other things that go into the backpack. If I do the transfer with the Atlantic shield is it the same as the transfer made with a token? Is it final? Can I play and have the same things I would have if I did the transfer with a char transfer token? Am I limited if I transfer with the Atlantic shield? Obviously on Atlantic I already have a house, items and everything I would need in the game. Thank you

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A shard shield transfer token will allow your tamer to bring across all that it is wearing, in its bank box and in it stable. A transfer token you purchase from the store will allow you to bring across everything including up to five pack horse carrying all you own.

All you really need, since it just the one character, is the shard shield one. Keep ALL the pets stabled and use that token in a safe log out area. Do make sure to not have any SHARD BOUND items in your pack or bank.

Good Luck

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A shard shield transfer token will allow your tamer to bring across all that it is wearing, in its bank box and in it stable. A transfer token you purchase from the store will allow you to bring across everything including up to five pack horse carrying all you own.
All you really need, since it just the one character, is the shard shield one. Keep ALL the pets stabled and use that token in a safe log out area. Do make sure to not have any SHARD BOUND items in your pack or bank.
Good Luck
OK, That's all. I'll use the shield Token. Thanks :)

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
if the character you are transferring has cleanup points,
make sure to go to Britain commons and transfer their points to the stone there.

1620823672129.png

double click on the stone
and click Deposit Points
with another character, from same account
Withdraw Points

(the points will NOT go with your char)

Also any other community points...
like Blackthorns, the Library, and the Museum at Vesper.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if the character you are transferring has cleanup points,
make sure to go to Britain commons and transfer their points to the stone there.

double click on the stone
and click Deposit Points
with another character, from same account
Withdraw Points
(the points will NOT go with your char)
Also any other community points...
like Blackthorns, the Library, and the Museum at Vesper.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, that's important and I didn't know it. Money yes but not cleanup points. So they are not automatically transferred. I have to drop them off in Britain first. Then do I find them on Atlantic? How?
Now I try to go to Britain to see how to do it. Thanks, it was a very useful tip :)

Seen. I've been playing for a lifetime and I didn't know anything about it :(

Last edited:

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
the cleanup points stay on the shard you got them on.

example:
Char A Deposits points
Char B Withdraw points

then Char A can use the transfer token

===========

I transferred a char from Sonoma to Catskills.
a couple years ago and forgot about her points.
I checked after her arrival and she had 0 cleanup points.
I'm not old enough to do shard shields yet...
so I don't know if they would still be there, if I transferred back.
I do know, that a friend transferred to Atlantic using a shield token
and then came back to Sonoma, during Treasures of Deceit, and it deleted
all of her Dungeon Deceit points...