• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trammies won? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am tired of hearing about "Trammie this Trammie that" If you don't like Trammel then go to Fel and stay there. Us "Trammies" like where we are and we also have a new name for you. "Felukups"

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

"Felukups"

[/ QUOTE ]In before the undying and eternal flame war that will inevitably lead to the downfall of the entire Internet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I am tired of hearing about "Trammie this Trammie that" If you don't like Trammel then go to Fel and stay there. Us "Trammies" like where we are and we also have a new name for you. "Felukups"

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is made out of four letters. F,A,I, and L

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, I echo your sentiments, but this thread is coming down to their level.

I had to post in it though because you got it wrong :p

I coined the term "Fooshie" years ago :p

It's Fooshie!

G

I like Fooshie. And I know it is coming down to their level, but I just had to say something because they do nothing but whine. And after being poked for years and years I finally had to say something. And besides if it is a f.a.i.l. ed thread, he still read it!

I

imported_mr.blackmage

um, who is this "they"? Every single PvPer? If not, then please be quiet, you're stooping to one persons level (the thread starter who named it) and that's it.

G

my thread had nothing to do with the direction this one is trying, this is my last post on this thread, if you would like to have a word, please, direct to the origional intention as stated in the thread this one is trying to mimic

I

imported_mr.blackmage

Well, personally I wouldn't be offended if someone called me a fellie, so I don't know why being called a trammie is a bad thing, if the shoe fits. Just FYI, I don't think your post was off base at all. The OP probably didn't read the thread and just assumed that trammie is an insult.

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammie sounds like something you might find on a fetish website. I've always assumed they meant it derogatorily so.

In reply, I call them "fattyfattypimpleface" because it also makes a good song.

Of course, I kid. If trammie is the worst thing I'm ever called then I'll consider my life anything bul f.a.i.l. (or whatever it is the kids say nowadays).

F

Fayled Dhreams

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I am tired of hearing about ...

turn off the computer
lean back
get up
go outside

time for a break
shouldn't be hearing voices ... while reading on the forums ...
sure ... tis allowable ... to be reading the forums out loud ...
same consequence of problems though ...
shouldn't be hearing voices &lt;&lt;&lt; that IS an indication of not doing it properly.

turn off the computer
lean back
get up
go outside
^^ has a better chance of FIXING the "problem ..."

than pipeing in with ANOTHER post ...

See?
not a solution to ADD to the problem ... symptom ...

closing your eyes ... should be enough to "fix" ya ...
that you missed that ...
IS indication of a more serious infection ...

Thank the gods you survived the "stove hot! burn you!" training

this will likely be harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.