• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Keep

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trammel Keep South of Yew, Right side of Mountain Range, Directly accross from Britian.

Only agressive spawn is an occasional Ogre, or a Troll or a Spider... Get daily spawns of Wolves that sing really pretty like outside the Keep.

NO Neighbors...

Asking 1million Gold or 3 Heritage Tokens...

Trying to avoid transfering the Keep to a Second account... its too nice to let fall...

Private Message me, or Yahoo msgr at Robert_NKCH.
or Spam me inGame at Dravon Core.

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldnt even give the Keep away, to a New Player...

So I Demo'd it...

Thread Closed

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, your game playing times didnt match up with mine, as I spent 3 days spamming your name ingame, sitting at the luna bank....

I would guess the plot is still open and available if you wish to place there...

I dropped my price down to 500k and still couldnt find anyone that wanted it, and thats cheaper then the cost to place there, or the demo cost...

Sorry, I did try to find ya.

R

Roddy Doyle

thanks for trying...we must have been on at completely different times