• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] TRAMMEL JUSTICE ISLAND HOUSE

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This private house can not be reached by boat. You MUST have a recall rune to the home to get there. Tours will not be provided. Owner will receive the house and a rune upon completion of the purchase. The home is 12x16 in trammel. It is on the legends shard. Live with no neighbors or spawn, it's the ideal home location.

ICQ 248964600 with offers. First reasonable offer will be accepted.

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This private house can not be reached by boat. You MUST have a recall rune to the home to get there. Tours will not be provided. Owner will receive the house and a rune upon completion of the purchase. The home is 12x16 in trammel. It is on the legends shard. Live with no neighbors or spawn, it's the ideal home location.

ICQ 248964600 with offers. First reasonable offer will be accepted.
Live with no neighbors ? Shard is about dead already. Why wouldnt you want to have neighbors ? In my opinion it isnt the ideal home location.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, given the demand for homes on justice island on every shard, and the fact that it's the only truly private location in UO for a home, the majority of players would seem to disagree with you.

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be interested, What do you consider an appropriate offer?

I just placed a keep in trammel. but I am always interested in Private locations.

Please Email me your Sell price, to [email protected].
I have just returned to the game after a long absense. so I would prefer you tell me how much you want.

Thanks,
Wayland the Crafter