• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Trammel house & goods

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Okay ... am looking for decent recommendations on a sell price for my house and what''s in it. I posted a thread in UHall about why, but I wanna be fair as well.

House is a Villa Crowley keep design winner. House sign value is 21,813,750.

It is public and can be explored. What you see will go with it.

House name/location: Phoenix Arms. Located Brit Crossroads (Trammel). It's a house or 2 off the road to the West. Light spawn - and I mean light.

Gimme some suggestions please.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well on a low population shard like LA it's a tough call but realistically not Atlantic prices is all you have to keep in mind if someone wants 300 mil if not you're gonna struggle to get cost the goods themselves will depend on market value

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well on a low population shard like LA it's a tough call but realistically not Atlantic prices is all you have to keep in mind if someone wants 300 mil if not you're gonna struggle to get cost the goods themselves will depend on market value
Nope - ain't looking for Atl prices. LA <> Atl thus there will be a difference. I have a number in mind that I think is fair and it is not 9 digits long either. I need to see if I'm in the ballpark.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Nope - ain't looking for Atl prices. LA <> Atl thus there will be a difference. I have a number in mind that I think is fair and it is not 9 digits long either. I need to see if I'm in the ballpark.
You can call out for price check sometimes I call out wanting to buy for something I want to sell just to get a idea but bottom line toss it out in general chat and go from there

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just went and looked. The only value is in the two vet rewards and the kitchen set from the store. you can place a keep and I think I did see a castle spot looking for it. I see getting 300 to 400mil would be the best you might do.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can call out for price check sometimes I call out wanting to buy for something I want to sell just to get a idea but bottom line toss it out in general chat and go from there
I just went and looked. The only value is in the two vet rewards and the kitchen set from the store. you can place a keep and I think I did see a castle spot looking for it. I see getting 300 to 400mil would be the best you might do.
Thatnks! I know it's not much but some of the chests contain piles of ingots, ore, reagents and more. The fountain currently has 1400 or so bandages.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thatnks! I know it's not much but some of the chests contain piles of ingots, ore, reagents and more. The fountain currently has 1400 or so bandages.
last time i checked on the vet items they where 100mil each but am sure there higher now and not sure on the store item but know its at lest 100mil the rest of the stuff am not good at pricing.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
last time i checked on the vet items they where 100mil each but am sure there higher now and not sure on the store item but know its at lest 100mil the rest of the stuff am not good at pricing.
Subs are canceled and I'm just waiting out the time left on them. I dropped the house after no interest shown.

Catch me in Unleashed! :party: