• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Trammel/Felucca Moonstones

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was hoping around from shard to shard and when visiting LS last night I went digging around my bank boxes. One character had a pack full of roughly 20 of these stones.

If you recall, they used to spawn on creatures (its actually the way I first went to Fel) are these worth anything? I couldn't find any for sale on vendor search so I figured I'd pop in here to find out if they are worth the bank space...la

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I have quite a few myself. For Felucca t-maps, I'd locate the map on the Tram side and drop a Felucca moonstone. It avoided running past moongates with a group bound to attract attention. Then either gate back or use a Trammel moonstone.

Trammel stones should be the more rare because you could only find them on Felucca mobs, and people who hunted in Fel usually didn't want to go to Tram. :)