• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram turned to Fel, in my house.

AlexVII

Visitor
While standing in my house, in Trammel about 7:45 a.m. (Pacific shard) the

land turned to Felucca. The sound/tone of dread was heard, and the leaves

disappeared from the trees.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This happens often after you travel to Felucca. It would happen to me all the time after going through a house teleporter from my hubby's keep back to mine. Scary, but nothing to worry about it fixes itself after a minute usually.

AlexVII

Visitor
Thanks !! I WAS concerned.
Not that I would mind going back in time, but would want to be prepared ahead of time.
Good journeys to yeh. ;)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I live in Fel and travel to Tram, so this happens to me all the time!...
A few times I have actually stopped to mark a rune, just to make sure I was actually still in Tram, due to the dead trees n such..it can play with your mind !! .Lmao..:eyes:

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best way to validate what facet your on is with the mouse cursor. It shows gold in Trammel and Silver/Gray in Felucca.

You won't get the "Felucca effect" when you go between the two facets, Trammel and Felucca, with tree canopies on.

If you want Felucca to appear "pretty" you can turn tree canopies on in the uo.cfg file located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic
Change
TreeCanopies=off
to
TreeCanopies=on

This gets rid of the dead tree looks and changes gravestones to flower, etc.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly there is not much difference between trammel and felucca these days so I wouldn't worry too much. It's not there are going to be PK's waiting around for an ambush.