• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram Tower Falling

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
So my day on my little stealther.

NEXUS WOULD BE SOOOO PROUD OF ME! So I get away useing the Ki-Rin form because stamina regen. The chest has all Food in it and 1,500 diamonds. So nothing good but whatever.

This other person drops a chest which I cant walk with. They yell I HOPE YOU DIE IN RL You're a piece of **** blah blah blah whatever. Like you were really going to make it outta there lady with a 33,000 stone chest heh.

Now I knew it either had Logs, Cloth, Ingots, Regs or scrolls since it was 33,000 stones... I wanted to know what but I knew it would get messy. NC-17 start yabbin so I do Bods on my other computer....Well then I need the character from that account so I say F it and throw it down. I try to get a quick little peak just to see whats inside but it got snatched.

So waited ten mins finally they got the chest into their house and it was abuncha regs. I was disappointed because I was really gunning on Wood.

T

Tancred RedStar

lol, hilarious

amazing how nasty people can get in-game, esp when they think what fell from the IDOC is "theirs" haha

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
yup yup. It was my favorite line. Your going to take my item? It wasnt even theirs to begin with it fel from a house that someone worked to get hehe.

Then others ask. "Dont you have enough stuff?" Well duh yes I do and what a mess I have BUT you can never have toooo much stuff!

The day we say we have to much of anything is the day we stop being AMERICAN!

O

onthefifty

Gareth,

Why didn't you post one of the screen shots that showed u talking all hysterically.

thanks though, we were rofl in vent watching your antics.

:lick: