• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Tram keep..just up from yew crypt woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
serously ..yes u can place a few keeps in felucca...but no there are not any free tram spots...

ive tried to downsize and hell i cant live in a tiny keep....just aint got the room/space.....so iam moving to my last newly placed castle

pretty simply..offer me a few gold coins or i will use it for 90 day free storage..quiet secluded keep this one[end]

it will drop in 100 plus day.. take ya chance.. or buy it...[simple simon].

icq 267 208 357

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
err last I looked afew days ago I saw at least two in trammel and that's not looking very hard

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh oh well i really aint looked over the land for months.....last time i looked there were many felucca keep empty spots .....all over ....but no trammel ones except the stinky swamp.....so if there are a few nice tram ones open now.......then forget the post......was only gonnna be paenuts anyways....i will use it as a free 100 day store house..will come in handy over xmas...many thanks...

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after filling the castle it seems i dont need the extra storage so will prob drop this in next day or two when ive emptied it fully....so good luck to the new owner...really is a nice secluded keep...u will need get the tree in the left wall when u try place it.....good luck!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
err last I looked afew days ago I saw at least two in trammel and that's not looking very hard
Hey dropped it and told Kaj....and im glad Kaj placed the keep but stop this ******** Ripley... ive run the whole of europa this week and theres no tram spots free except maybe odd one in crappy swamp areas... why do u try belittle a thread...was asking 5m ...penuts...its costs 500k to place....why reply when u know nothing about it....yes sure theres plenty in felucca..i could place half a dozen in felucaa bit none n trammel.....kinda pissed me off really
as i thought were wer ok as colletors and ive helped u heaps with the statues....really thought u were made of better stuff... sad days in UO... really sad days....

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey take a sedative I saw three non swamp area's when I made that comment. One of the spots is taken now which was south of Trinsic next to a castle, I can show you where it was if you like. One of the spots still available, you should know where it is you placed a keep there like 8 months ago. Two trees were sticking in the moat area and its East of Yew remember that spot you dropped it when you could not sell it. The other spot is just a little north west of that with in easy walking distance of the other one. Go take a look why don't you and see I just checked in those two spots are still there at this writing. I think you owe me a public apology after the comments you just made. Stop looking at this game as always half empty, a lot of us are just getting tired of your opinion's. Sorry but you just crossed the line with me now, never ever try and question my honesty!

callum_fitzhugh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey take a sedative I saw three non swamp area's when I made that comment. One of the spots is taken now which was south of Trinsic next to a castle, I can show you where it was if you like. One of the spots still available, you should know where it is you placed a keep there like 8 months ago. Two trees were sticking in the moat area and its East of Yew remember that spot you dropped it when you could not sell it. The other spot is just a little north west of that with in easy walking distance of the other one. Go take a look why don't you and see I just checked in those two spots are still there at this writing. I think you owe me a public apology after the comments you just made. Stop looking at this game as always half empty, a lot of us are just getting tired of your opinion's. Sorry but you just crossed the line with me now, never ever try and question my honesty!

Great post - thank you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey u started it ripley ....there was need need for u to even post, when i tried to sell the keep for just 5m..i said there maybe odd swamp spots in tram......hell who wants one of them anyways.....i get people asking me all time for tram spots and i certainly have none marked except heaps in felluca...Kaj said he had looked all over trammel and found nothing to place...so i told him were i had dropped the one on here......sooooooooooo plz keep out of my trade posts and trying to belittle and derail my trade posts...its not english and its not on!! u crossed the bloody line.....that totally sucked out!!...i think u actually owe me the apology...yes? and stop looking through the glass half full too !!

Last edited:

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well your the one always showing off on how high and mighty you are about placing houses and all. Then you just place this post the other day about I do not know what I'm talking about as far as there being other keep spots still available. I am just pointing out that I was correct and you were wrong, I understand its a tough pill for you to swallow. Suck up your pride a little self proclaimed GM House Placer and admit your wrong. If any one was interested in those Keep spots I would have shown them to them for free. The game is not just about gold and how much you can make, it's making friends along the way. Ok t's time to lock this post just like all the other posts THP has started in UHALL and pissed other players off.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the keep, or keep space, has no changed hands, I think this thread is done

Status
Not open for further replies.