• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Tram Caste (mountainside-grass area-no spawn)

L

lancelottt

im selling my tram castle close to mountains (great for mining) no spawn.. I have a luna city house (at west gate of city...vendors say grand opening) if u want a rune to castle....I have Icq or you can leave a message at my lunacity house or the castle.............im asking 125mil.. my icq # is 151759979 or simple post here ill check back.....thanks for your interest...

Also I would consider selling my lunacity plot as well............great little corner store at entrance to luna and plot is in full view........I will only consider offers of the house at this time..................
lance...............