• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training ???

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I hear about slugs and mages being good for training where exactly are said creatures?

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i think slugs are in the Underworld, and crazed mages are in the shame lev 4? been a while since i trained pets

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Slugs and slimes are in the entrance area of the Underworld.

In the bottom level of Shame you'll find two mages. Depending on how you count the levels it's either level 4 or 5. Use the crazed mage as a sparring partner for pets. While the burning mage gives the same gains, he's way harder to fight as he uses a nasty area effect as well as dragon breath.

The unbound energy vortices on the same level in Shame also give the same gains but only use them when your pets had got boosted energy resists and skills at or above GM level

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Slugs and slimes are in the entrance area of the Underworld.

In the bottom level of Shame you'll find two mages. Depending on how you count the levels it's either level 4 or 5. Use the crazed mage as a sparring partner for pets. While the burning mage gives the same gains, he's way harder to fight as he uses a nasty area effect as well as dragon breath.

The unbound energy vortexes on the same level in Shame also give the same gains but only use them when your pets had got boosted energy resists and skills at or above GM level

the burning guy took my pet from 25 to 50 really quick but then the gains stopped and yes he is tough !!

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*rolls eyes because of Puwain & culticus* ... until publish 97 had hit, all we could do was TRAINING our pets skills. Nowadays, some people still like to TRAIN pet skills ... simple (!)

I do NOT hate 'skulling' or skill training!