• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Musicianship] Training....

QII

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi All,

Just a quick question....

When do you unlock your musicianship?? I am training Provo and Peacemaking.

Provo is at 109.2 and I am working peace up..curently at 95.2....All three skills are scrolled to 120. Do I wait till provo and peace are at 120 ? Or do I turn it up once all are above 100??

Thanks

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're working skills on animals/mobs, keep music locked at 100 until the other bard skills reach 120. If you are using the barding masteries to gain, you can let music go up as you gain.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yup yup!
the masteries dont care what your music is, they do the music check to make sure you are over 100 then its off to the mastery check.
so if your training with masteries, once you hit 90 and start to use the masteries then let your music go up.

IF your training with the skill on animals then yes, lock your music and leave it there till ya hit your cap in the skill, then work up the music.