• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While some of us wear crazy amounts of magic armor others do not, one thing that everyone needs is training, there is a lack of teamwork and willingness to actually play as a team that bothers me.

We RP pirates not heroes going on your own isn't going to win anything, Pirates were a tight band because if they weren't they'd not have survived. I'm not going to give a bunch of reasons why you should be more up for teamwork all I'm going to say is if you want to be good join me at a few trainings.

That means everyone.

Post when you're on and I'll schedule something.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm up for training.

Weekends are best for me, say... before or after the Black market next week?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ye speak the truth mate!

Friday and Saturday nights (EST) are my best bet for the next few weeks anyway. Next Saturday, most likely after the Black Market would work best for me, but I may be able to join in before if that is what is decided by the group.

I am going to be reevaluating my character build with the news of the new booster. I have always tried to hold to Pirate-like skills, Swords, Tactics, Hiding, Stealth and so on. I don't know if I will be able to stick to my traditionalist ways moving forward. The god news is that I have just about every skill available to me via soulstones.

I will be interested to hear what you all put together.