• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training very weak pets - Questions

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody!

Just in case you want to train super weak pets like chicken or else: Where do you go to get "greatly" gains?

Thank you!

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I do for the week ones is

Go find a pirate, Have a tank pet that is normally a 3 slot Have the tank pet attack the pirate. Next have the tank pet stop by saying all stop, then have your smaller pet attack the pirate. I have done this with level 2 pets but never a level 1. Once you hit level 3 with the higher hit points and resists your level 3 pet can normally stand on its own. At level 3 you get to gain 50 points from the pirate. At level 4 you get 25 points per pirate. If I already have it planned out on what points to put where I can level a pet in an evening.