• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Training to 120

fatbobby

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've burnt through dozens of DC hammers, spammed general chat, searched vendors and I still don't have a 100% poison weapon.

Working acid slugs at the moment and up to over 111. Will these guys take me all the way to 120?

I'm toying with the idea of going to Khaldun and hitting the tentacles, but would rather not since last time some visitors showed up.

Are there other methods?

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want 100% poison throwing weapons for training I suggest you kill some of the SA creatures. The ones I found most success on are toxic sliths and the undead guardians in the tomb of kings. Both dropped multiple gargoyle items per kill. The bonus to doing the toxic sliths is you'll get your gargoyle queen reputation up at the same time. I don't know if either of those will help you gain skill at the same time though.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've burnt through dozens of DC hammers, spammed general chat, searched vendors and I still don't have a 100% poison weapon.

Working acid slugs at the moment and up to over 111. Will these guys take me all the way to 120?

I'm toying with the idea of going to Khaldun and hitting the tentacles, but would rather not since last time some visitors showed up.

Are there other methods?
I did in with golem and 100% poision to 115 and got bored so hit the slugs and they have me upto 19.2 so far pretty quickly so id say yeah will take you to 120. Im casting as well to get myst and focus up at the same time.

More fun than a golem and can train more skills

Thunderz

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah honestly at those levels you can really start to train with real use and kill a few birds with one stone. Navery isn't a bad place to finish or slasher as your going to get some nice items as well. Well at least you have the chance for some nice items.