• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training throwing

Calcutta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Decided to make a thrower and having no luck gaining throwing. Bought to 40ish went to invasion an hour later I was at 40.3....help???

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

Calcutta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Decided to make a thrower and having no luck gaining throwing. Bought to 40ish went to invasion an hour later I was at 40.3....help???

Figured out. Hit graveyards to 65ish. At acid slugs now. Already a little over 90. Hope gains stay this fast to 120!

Calcutta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hellos.. fast (and safe) method is also train on Underworld slimes (Pretty near volcano entrance). I hit my throwing 120 fast there.
Thanks for the reply. Have hit the acid slugs in the underworld currently at 101.3. Hoping to finish to 120 tomorrow. I went up 8 points there this morning in about an hour and half. May grab an alacrity scroll and make short work of it. Just hate paying 300k for a throwing blue scroll errr Atlantic pricing lol

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wait until you're at 110 or so to eat the Alacrity scroll.

Also, the level 3 Throwing mastery is usually pretty cheap. I personally consider it to be one of the better masteries in game. Elemental fury is a very good mastery ability to keep up whenever possible and the passive Warrior bonus is very good.

Another suggestion, not sure what your throwing speed is at... but boost it up so that the more hits you get gives you more chances for gains. Eat some potions and get the SSI town bonus.

Good luck!

Nigel Of Minoc

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any other tips on throwing? I'm at 60 and it took a long while to get there. It's like I can barely land a hit on anything regardless of training level.