• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

training question

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
so if my pet needs to gain in say bushido ninja and resting spells with all other skills maxed when it says your pet has greatly gained and none of the needed three has moved what exactly has gained?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also what is going on here ?? i trained her up early Sunday morning added mysticism changed her name and went to work when i got home it had reset her name to Hiyru and restated the training process but the mysticism still there???

Screenshot (19).png

SouthPaw

Lore Master
so if my pet needs to gain in say bushido ninja and resting spells with all other skills maxed when it says your pet has greatly gained and none of the needed three has moved what exactly has gained?
Those messages have nothing to do with skills or skill gain.

That has to do with the pet training progress to the next slot level. In your screen shot it shows as 76.21%-that has gone up.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Those messages have nothing to do with skills or skill gain.

That has to do with the pet training progress to the next slot level. In your screen shot it shows as 76.21%-that has gone up.
I understand how the process works my first post was regarding a pet that had finished initial training and was getting a gain message when none of the three remaining skills seemed to be going up the picture is of another pet that had its slot increased yet reverted to the initial training process again despite retaining the added skill in this case mysticism

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The messages are from training gains. Even if the pet is 100% it still gets the message.

You do not get messages for pet skill gains.

Everything else makes no sense to me. You added Mysticism and you are surprised the mysticism skill went up?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The messages are from training gains. Even if the pet is 100% it still gets the message.

You do not get messages for pet skill gains.

Everything else makes no sense to me. You added Mysticism and you are surprised the mysticism skill went up?
i added mysticism then it reset and started the training process over this is what i don't understand

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i added mysticism then it reset and started the training process over this is what i don't understand
If it has mystisicm on the lore screen in black. It will gain. The Lore and Knowledge screens show us what you did.
Post them and we can see.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If it has mystisicm on the lore screen in black. It will gain. The Lore and Knowledge screens show us what you did.
Post them and we can see.
you can see the mysticism there yet it started the process over as seen by the training is only at 76.21
Screenshot (19).png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That blue bar is the % of training completed. It has nothing to do with skills. When it gets to 100 the mysticism wont be 100...

You put mysticism on during the first points allocation. Keep going theres more Lore screens that show what you added.

Start here:

Animal Training – Ultima Online

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm such a silly Noob tamer i didn't know after you went from 3 to 4 slots you could advance again ....