• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Points Distribution For A Cu

Wharton

Adventurer
I finally got a cu I wish to start training. I was just wondering, after the first round of training, does it matter if I focus those points on scrolling the skills, or do most put those first points on hitpoints/mana, ect, or does it matter which gets the points first?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or one about Cus

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last thing you want to increase on many pet types is hit points.

Billy Butcher

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
The last thing you want to increase on many pet types is hit points.
Just to avoid confusion when he says that it's not like the last thing you want to do is push that button "boom all die". It is the final step of the process not a scene from final destination....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, Cus and many other pets do not need more HP unless you have everything else set where you want it. The red Diamond is the "BOOM all DIE" button.