• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training discord on cu sidhe

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Any tips on training up discord on a cu sidhe? My freshly trained cu is at 33.6 discord right now and it seems to be going awfully slow for how low it is? Any tips? :) I'm still new at this whole pet training thing.

Thanks!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cu Sidhes tend to spend Mana on Bleed Attack and Healing (if going below 80% Health or getting Poisoned), which leaves less Mana for Discord use, so they are very difficult to gain Discord skill with. I use the Acid Slug Pit in the Underworld to train a pet's Discord skill, and Disco is already a slow skill to gain even when the pet is spending all of it's Mana only on Discord. Make sure you're running the "Whispering" mastery on cooldown to accelerate your pet's skill gains, but once the pet reaches 110+ Disco skill, you can easily go 10+ minutes of solid training without seeing a single skill gain.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi all,

Any tips on training up discord on a cu sidhe? My freshly trained cu is at 33.6 discord right now and it seems to be going awfully slow for how low it is? Any tips? :) I'm still new at this whole pet training thing.

Thanks!
tell it to kill itself for about 165 hours

Ungoliant

Journeyman
i discord my pets training anything.. I train discord on dimetrosaurs or other dinos while doing healing ... if you aren't discording your pet while training them it makes for very slow gains indeed.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Hi all,

Thanks!
Either be on an island in Eodon discording dinosaurs over the river , or get spectral spellblinders and run to your ship (basically any place where you can lure mobs to a ship will work)
Islands in Shame (where you train lock picking are good). Either for blood elemental or for Kraken/Sea serpent: pet cannot reactions em and will use discord only.
Or if you want actually to play game - do Devourer of souls mini champ with your Cu : disco will raise and you have chance for 100M tinker legs from boss.
One more way is to take Cu to cavern of discarded , hide yourself and let your pet fight wolves.