• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training a cu's healing skill

G

I know i read this somewhere here but for the life of me i cant find it now so forgive the double post.

With the new pet commands I understand you can discord your cu and cast poison on it. What is the sequence of commands? I have it guard me, then stay, then poison it and it keeps coming at me. BTW im not guilded.

Thanks!

G

Well, if you don't want it coming at you, don't have it guard you.

I

imported_Hinotori

With the new commands, I've been training up a new Cu Sidhe. Took it to New Haven and discoed it and had it attack the Spectral Spellbinders to get them on it. Have to be quick on the all kill, target, all stop commands. Gained 10+ points of magic resist and 3 points of healing from them attacking it. As long as a discorded cu takes damage it will gain healing. I know if you have 120 disco and get it, it can gain all the way to GM relatively quickly

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
<blockquote><hr>

I know i read this somewhere here but for the life of me i cant find it now so forgive the double post.

With the new pet commands I understand you can discord your cu and cast poison on it. What is the sequence of commands? I have it guard me, then stay, then poison it and it keeps coming at me. BTW im not guilded.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Tell her to guard you to turn her green to you, then tell her to stop, then stay, then you can cast poison on her to your hearts content. At least that is the way it should work. You will probably have to invis yourself, and repeat the commands from time to time to keep her green to you.

G

I like loading up UO 2D without UOA, and UOKR side by side, then have my Cu Sidhe stay (Not on Guard Mode) while i have my Nox Mage Poison the Cu Sidhe. Cu Sidhe is not Discorded though, i don't think they can cure DP when Discorded because skill becomes too low.