• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Trading Untrained Bane for Full set of Cameos

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for the full set of 6 Cameos to trade for an untrained Bane Dragon. Thanks!
nuthook#3021

Attachments

Last edited:

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Full set of cameos cost 1.5 to 1.8 plat

Unless I’m wrong banes are worth half that. Did prices on banes go up that much?

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen the individual pieces run between 175-275 so was running roughly a 1.3-1.5p value. Depending on the buyer, untrained banes are becoming fairly scarce. Plenty of trained ones out there, but long term the bane is a steal.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Players on Atlantic are advertising 1 to 1.5 plat for untrained banes. I have no clue if they are selling them for that.

I did see a PP Nightmare sell for 250 M tonight. It was around a 75% intensity. So pet prices are higher than last year by a lot.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have purchased banes here and there from anywhere from 800 to 1.1. Trained and untrained. Really depends on the seller and buyer. Most untrained banes I paid about 900 or 1 plat. Most trained ones seeing how expensive scrolls are atm I have paid 1.1 and for a nice one for 1.2. All 1.5's in luna stay there for days waiting for sale untill they eventually come down.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Cameo prices are definitely higher now as well. I don’t think you can find a set for 1.3

1.5 for a full set is a very good price. I know I would not sell a set that low right now.

If you want to get this deal done for a cameo set you might need to add to what you are offering. Bane plus some gold would probably trade. Strait up would not trade in my opinion.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If interested in selling bane pm me. I would make you a fair offer to help your quest in a cameo set.;)

madmack

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Appreciate everyone's insight on this :) If it came down to it I could shore up the difference in some coin. At the rate of pet values increasing, especially ones that no longer spawn, I don't think it's unreasonable to have a 2p bane price in the coming months, so may hold off as well.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Appreciate everyone's insight on this :) If it came down to it I could shore up the difference in some coin. At the rate of pet values increasing, especially ones that no longer spawn, I don't think it's unreasonable to have a 2p bane price in the coming months, so may hold off as well.
it does seem like pets are increasing faster. Not sure how it will continue, but it seems reasonable to wait or to pay a difference

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
58% intensity, i just sold one that was 53% for 750m. so 800 shouldn't be too far off, 75%+ easily around a plat