• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Spirit of Totem for Jackal's Collar

G

Trading a undamaged Spirit of the Totem for a Jackal's Collar. The real ones, not the Cursed ones. And moderators, don't move this to the Trade Forum, rarely anyone ever checks that.

G

How about a voice of the fallen king instead?

Moderators, I have no problem with this thread being moved to the trade forum.

G

So noone is interested in trading a Jackal's Collar for my Spirit of the Totem? There worth the same amount, and i know people who have made this trade before.

G

I wonder if they are not falling as much in Doom. I have gotten most every Doom arty except Jackals and two other I can't remember. Many other I have had duplicates of.

Good luck

G

I can't get a Hat of the Magi, but I have recieved 3 Jackals.

G

HoM is one of the earlier arties i got. Got a Orny last time i was in Doom, just waiting for a few Jackal's Collars and a Ring of the Vile.

G

Since you need a jackal's, and I can't stand you. I will take your orny for one.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Since you need a jackal's, and I can't stand you. I will take your orny for one.

[/ QUOTE ]ROFL

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

And moderators, don't move this to the Trade Forum, rarely anyone ever checks that.

[/ QUOTE ]Just because you don't use the Trade Forum doesn't mean "rarely anyone ever checks that".

I usually sell stuff almost immediately when I post in the Trade Forums. People usually reply with PM's instead of posts.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beats me. At least you know of a dozen people who don't use the Trade Forum and at least one who does.

All I know is I quickly sell all the gold and armor I post in that forum, and hardly any of the people that have bought my stuff show up in the Napa Valley Forum; mostly lurkers who prefer to PM me.