• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Trading Rare Hued Giftboxes

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey fellow collectors ...got a heap of doubles etc iam looking for certain hued boxes..if u have any interest in collecting any 2009 2014 or the 2015-2018 giftbox style pm me and we can discuss swopping / trading or buying and selling... pic below is maybe half of my spares for trade/sale/swops..i have others on a diff shard just need to collect them up

spare boxes swop.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ALSO got a odd set of full hued colours like set IN THE MIDDLE below aka 2-101 hues look nice and u can walk through them so not obsticles

boxesboxes.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying /trading or swopping certain style boxes in hues 2620 2651 ....both year 2017 giftboxes
buying /trading or swopping certain style boxes in hues 2502.... year 2018 giftboxes
buying certain hued year 2009 angel gift boxe's...not saying which there were 21 colours ...tell me what u have for sale or trade

icq me with your outrageous offers 677577087