• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading neon boxs Multiple shards for same on Atlantic

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trading a box with black, neon pink, and green on Great Lakes for a neon box on Atlantic.

Trading a neon box on Cats for an neon box on Atlantic.

Trading 2 neon boxes on Formosa for 2 neon boxes on Atlantic.

Trading a neon box on Yamato for a neon box on Atlantic.

All the boxes have bright neon colors (not the muted multicolored ones) and am looking for the same on Atlantic.

I am on the recommended traders list as Hunter Moon for Atlantic.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

A

Abyss

Any chance you would be willing to sell any of the boxes? I have been trying to get one. I was a couple days late on trading so I still have most of my gifts on other shards except Atl and Cats.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry no, I am actually trading them for friends who don't use stratics and they just gave me their boxes to try to trade them for them and get them to atl.

M

madhatter82

I got a crazy neon pink black blue all kinds of colors on LS looking for one on cats

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have boxes on:

LS x 2
Oceania x 1
GL x 2
Cheesypeake x 2

rare snow on
LA x 1
LS x 1

Looking for Baja or Europa for exchange

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The GL one has been traded. Still have the others for trade though :)

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please post all holiday gift trading related threads in the holiday trade forums!