• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Trading gold from production sever to Siege?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,
Not for sure if I'm allowed to post this;
but I was wondering if anyone was willing to give Siege gold for production shard gold? and what the ration was.

Thanks

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This might prove challenging. I've attempted to do this a few times with mixed success. Gold to gold, the ratio seems to vary at 1:6 up to 1:10. And then there's the issue of finding someone you trust enough to pull it off. The best luck I've had is with a fellow guildmate on Atlantic who I trusted, but in that case I paid Atl gold for their Siege item.

ApollyonSP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am willing to pay 1 mil here on Siege to receive 10 mil on Atlantic, at the moment, up to 10:100 mil.

1:10 ratio, SP:ATL.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check with @CyberNickel .. He's trustworthy and his reputation on Siege has been excellent since launch. He does x-server transfers all the time. Send him a PM to get an exchange rate and setup a meeting.

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, it may help to state which production shard the gold is on and the amount you want to exchange.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I´d say most of the Siege forum regulars can be trusted for a trade like this.

If someone offers to help you out and you´re not sure about them, just ask here on the boards.
for all intensive purposes I would totally agree with this statement. the siege community is like no other in all of UO.

Chump Thumper

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hey,
but I was wondering if anyone was willing to give Siege gold for production shard gold? and what the ration was.

Thanks
I would trade sige gold I currently have 22m Available and will have more shortly, I will trade for atlantic gold. Im willing to use Nails as a broker if you desire. ICQ me at 674786798

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hail and well met sir! I am Igg A Pie. I have gold I would be willing to trade you 8 to 1. that is your 8 million ATL gold for my 1 million siege gold. I know it may be a small leap of faith but as I posted in your comment a few days ago, the majority of siege players are very honest and good people. my name is pretty well respected on siege. I own a big rares museum here on siege and many people would vouch for my good name.
I have 10 million I would be willing to exchange. also I have many +20 PS, a few ethy mounts and other items such as vet tele tiles, com deed box and crystal and corrupt portals, all things that seem trivial on prodo shard but are essential items here on siege. I would consider trading these items for ATL gold as well ate the same exchange rate of 8 to 1 at a fair market value of what they cost here on siege. please let me know if you are interested either way.
I came to siege about 4 years ago and this is the greatest of shards. the community is wonderful and the dynamics is new and different for production shards. stick around and make some friends. find a nitch and have fun.....welcome to siege!!!

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am hoping to trade a lot of Siege Gold and other good items, like crimmies, king's collection stuff, gifties, gold etc. for gold on Atlantic, GL or LS, preferably Atlantic. It will all be in an 18X18 house at 45,58N, 44,13E near the end of the road from Britain. Will be locked down so friended people can look at it all. Includes gold lots of full commodity deeds, all the cool stuff I was always afraid to lose. I got no interest from chat but maybe its the wrong time of day...

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do. but maybe we can work out a deal no matter what. I would like to take a peek though

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you read something wrong.
I don't, Kotan says does anyone have Siege gold (meaning he would like some) to trade for prodo gold (meaning he has some). You chime in saying you're the greatest thing since Siege sliced bread and that everyone knows that. Val replies with "I have Siege goldies and items (meaning she has some) and that she wan'ts Atl gold (meaning she wants some). You chime back in to her saying Do you have icq (meaning that you will now step in, relieve her of her Siege gold and items for your Atl gold, fulfilling her need while stepping over Kotans opportunity. Then I'm assuming you will be the knight in shining armor and then trade some of your newly received Siege gold to Kotan (of course he loses out on any items he could have gained from Val because you are now the owner of those for your supposed huge museum) which will return you your lost gold from Atl that you traded to Val, and net you a nice new pile of items here on Siege..Win Win...for you of course...that is, unless I read it wrong and Vals things are actually on Atl, but why would she be "afraid of losing those items" unless they actually exist here on Siege.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but Kotan hasn't replied to this thread.... *looks up* at all.... If you check his profile he was last seen Monday, and Val's post was made yesterday. This is the age of the interweb, if things don't happen quickly people lose interest and move on. If Val and Igg are ready to trade, and Kotan ain't around making offers... well... :sleep2: = Lose

Val Van Wolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't, Kotan says does anyone have Siege gold (meaning he would like some) to trade for prodo gold (meaning he has some). You chime in saying you're the greatest thing since Siege sliced bread and that everyone knows that. Val replies with "I have Siege goldies and items (meaning she has some) and that she wan'ts Atl gold (meaning she wants some). You chime back in to her saying Do you have icq (meaning that you will now step in, relieve her of her Siege gold and items for your Atl gold, fulfilling her need while stepping over Kotans opportunity. Then I'm assuming you will be the knight in shining armor and then trade some of your newly received Siege gold to Kotan (of course he loses out on any items he could have gained from Val because you are now the owner of those for your supposed huge museum) which will return you your lost gold from Atl that you traded to Val, and net you a nice new pile of items here on Siege..Win Win...for you of course...that is, unless I read it wrong and Vals things are actually on Atl, but why would she be "afraid of losing those items" unless they actually exist here on Siege.
Actually, Garth, I stole Kotan's message because yesterday whenever I tried to start a thread on SP, it took me to SP Em. So finally I added my desire to trade to the end of Kotan's original post. I was in chat asking for help about the EM situation and no one had advice about it and that's my story! Ima stick with it too.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It do look like it take you to the EM forum, as there are a link to there but it should make the post on right forum.
Anyway, it keep Kotan up, so maybe not so bad

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*

1) Kotan:
"Hey,
but I was wondering if anyone was willing to give Siege gold for production shard gold? and what the ration was."
key word ............"anyone"

Garth:
" You chime in saying you're the greatest thing since Siege sliced bread and that everyone knows that"
all I was tryn to do was give Kotan some reassurance that I am not out to rob him of his stuff if he does indeed decide to swap gold with me. anyone who has does business with me knows I am honorable and trustworthy. especially when conducting business. hence, ask around and you would find that my reputation is probally going to come with a good reference. also if someone is offering 10 to 1 and I offer lower, whats the problem here? I would guess if you wanted to xshard trade, you would want the best price available. is someone offers lower than me, I am certainly not gonna cry about it. its just business

2) Val Von Wolf jacked this thread, not I. I did respond. was I wrong? maybe...maybe not. what you may not know, is that Val asked for me, by name, in general chat. I was responding in this thread to "BASICALLY" say.......I know you were askn for me and I am interested and if you have ICQ let me know when your available.

also, don't assume anything about my siege/prodo gold. what I do with my riches is my business...not yours.

I don't know what your problem is with me. you seem to be holding a lot of resentment. tbh...I don't really care. I love siege and for the most part the majority of the players. however, there are a handful of people that just can not separate game mechanics and real life. they take this game is way to personal. this is just a game get over yourself and just have fun. in a nut shell........YOU READ IT WRONG!

i cant even respond to this thread anymore. furthermore, I can believe I even wasted 10 minutes typing this out. i know better than try to win an argument with someone like you that has such a narrow perspective and think they are always right. I tell you what garth, just leave the xsharding up to me and i will leave he fishing quests up to you.

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
877-Cash Now and I'll just leave it at that.
Don’t knock it until you snoop the site and read the testimonials

UO 877-Cash Now Testimonials:

BarbaReena and FaCePLanT of Atlantic -

BarbaReena: We wanted our dream home on Siege. We didn’t want to have to wait for years to build up characters and farm, you know? We wanted to do it now.

FaCePLanT: I get on Siege every couple of weeks. It was nice to be able to accelerate one of our Altantic vendor’s lump sums in order to get what we needed when we needed it. One sec…*types* “Nice die!”

BarbaReena: Once we got the gold, I think it was the very next day, I went to look for a nice dirt plot. I was so excited. It was like, I’m going to build a perfect house. Yea!

FaCePLanT: Yep… that is what we are planning.

BarbaReena: I found the perfect plot. It is just north of the Yew gate.

FaCePLanT: Yea… It’s perfect One Sec…*types* “you mad bro?”

BarbaReena: I know FP, that’s my nickname for him, loves the Yew gate area.

FaCePLanT: Yea… I can’t wait to see it all built out. There’s gonna be hundreds of people around there. It’s gonna be the best pvp ever. We have a dream life planned, and J.G. Siege Transfers made it easier, to do all the things that we wanted to do! One sec… *types* “come to Siege dude.. I’ll pwn you there too!”

;) Actual Link: http://jgwentworth.com/about/customer-stories/eric-and-dawn-w-mt/