• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Duplicate Sacrifice Tile

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a Duplicate Sacrifice tile, I'm looking to trade for Compassion, Honesty, Spirituality, or Valor.

1600709383095.png

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I need it too, I can bring my other tamer and my archer down since I want to try to get it done on as many chars as I can...when are you around charger?

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My other tamer and my spellweaver that is....I need it on Larisa too...*sighs* but she's on the same acct...stupid! Anyway...I'm going to get all the quests so I'm ready...need to run a few errands but I'll be on soon!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just got back..I'm gonna log my tamer and my spellweaver and get the quest so gimme a few ;)

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont need the tiles on Origin. I solely play Siege and am doing the quests here, then marking runes on Siege. I will gladly give/sell any tiles I get.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL that's awesome. I have only gone through it once....trying to farm Compassion Sage. Not sure how my mule would do killing dragons :/ I would have to do some skill re-arranging I think.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL that's awesome. I have only gone through it once....trying to farm Compassion Sage. Not sure how my mule would do killing dragons :/ I would have to do some skill re-arranging I think.
Well my tamer did the work but I was able to get credit for the dragons and the ubev with the method above. Vortex scrolls work great for trogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just got Honesty so if you still need it when you are done I have it

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'll trade you my honesty if you can help me finish the quest on a few more chars....the worst part for me other then the damn UEV are the dragons! OMG I am so tired of killing dragons ZzzZzzz....BUT I can potentially do it a few more times with help....attempting dragons again on my garg tamer. Have a feeling I won't get the full set but at least one of us should have it! GEESH!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll trade you my honesty if you can help me finish the quest on a few more chars....the worst part for me other then the damn UEV are the dragons! OMG I am so tired of killing dragons ZzzZzzz....BUT I can potentially do it a few more times with help....attempting dragons again on my garg tamer. Have a feeling I won't get the full set but at least one of us should have it! GEESH!
Give me a bit and I can help you. I successfully ran both mules through the dragons alone, except for the greaters . I’ll teach you the trick lol

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sweet! My crafter can cast evs!

My last run I got Compassion so I have both of the ones you need YAY!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'll give you my duplicates and help you get the rest. will you be around tomorrow?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think i'll take a break and do some T-maps or Piratin' Arrr!!

1601399613202.png

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
where I ended up. if anyone has an extra or is willing to sell me a compassion tile, pm me here.

1613727853067.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I did it 4 times and gave up....

1613756640705.png

If you want my compassion you can have it! ;)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oh that looks much better then it did before!

I'm so glad I could help!