• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading Despair Diamond for Rondorin Emerald

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like title says if You want to make a swap message me here or ICQ 296 296 473

Thanks

MeTheGreat

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you know someone that has shield transfers from atlantic i will give you an emerald. (or someone on here could offer a ride)

pay it forward by giving the diamond to someone on your shard that didn't get one/couldn't participate in the event.

Odin of LS

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you know someone that has shield transfers from atlantic i will give you an emerald. (or someone on here could offer a ride)

pay it forward by giving the diamond to someone on your shard that didn't get one/couldn't participate in the event.

Thanks for the offer but I have 6 Emeralds on LS and 8 months left to wait for 12 shard shields so I will get it eventually if I don't get a trade to go through so no worries.