• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading and buying...

• Thread starter RalphLauren
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RalphLauren

The following items are currently available for trades ..

1) a Daedalus' key
2) Orcish long bow, Orc skin mask, Orc insagnia ring set
3) Marksman of the RBG sash (sonoma red) - trade completed
4) horse dung
5) blood stained tunic
6) subdue

G

Some very nice items you have there, glad to hear you have decided to return to the pursuit of rares collecting. Regretfully I don't have much of an interest in rubble, and I don't have much of an interest in trades, but its good to see more and more people returning/joining this community.
good luck!

G

Follower of Tal'keesh robe

Post a pic? NEver seen that one.

G

I need to unload some IDOC loot on my vendors and I will be in touch for a few things...

G

hi there,

10) Ranger ingot crafted items
sounds interesting,more info please.

Not much to trade maybe but I can put some gold in your pocket to trade with the rubble guys.

Regards
The Scandinavian

R

RalphLauren

FYI..
For once u can smelt ranger armour to get green ingots.. it last for one week or so.. some were lucky enough to gather enough ingots to craft some armour plieces with those ingots.. it retains ranger armour colors..
Ralph~

R

RalphLauren

FYI..
Its just like a normal robe, light blue in color; got a diff title tho..
Ralph~

G

What ranger ingot armor pieces do you have? I just have a plate chest myself, would kind of like more pieces.

R

RalphLauren

<blockquote><hr>

What ranger ingot armor pieces do you have? I just have a plate chest myself, would kind of like more pieces.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plate helm and Chest piece, also a heater shield; all exceptional tagged

C

Cazzador

Wellcome back Ralph. Its been a long time. Just so you know many, many years ago while living in baja I visited your museum many times. I believe that's when I decided to start collecting myself, don't know if I should say thank you or hate you 8) Wellcome back!

R

RalphLauren

<blockquote><hr>

Wellcome back Ralph. Its been a long time. Just so you know many, many years ago while living in baja I visited your museum many times. I believe that's when I decided to start collecting myself, don't know if I should say thank you or hate you 8) Wellcome back!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you milord.. (shh.. dont let too many people know that I am abit mean in trades heh..)

R

RalphLauren

Marksman of RBG eventually sold.. Thanks Nails from Cats..