• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading all shard...Need Lake Austin...10-17 available per shard!!!

• Thread starter Lustig als'Holle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lustig als'Holle

I have all shards available for trade, with 10-17 chars per shard (3 on Siege and Mugen). I am looking for Lake Austin, but will also consider Atlantic, Sonoma, and Catskills, in that order, if Lake Austin is not available. None of my tickets have been redeemed, so please let me know which gifts you want and I will claim them when we trade (I have no expectations of trading rare icy patches or boxes for the same, but would hope that they wouldn't be held back from me if they were claimed). I can be reached here or on ICQ at 212-053-960 (Tim), so I hope to hear from a lot of you soon!!!

Legends - GONE - Thanks Laina!!!
Lake Superior - GONE - Thanks Kristy!!!
Great Lakes - 17
Chesapeake - 17
Siege - 3
Origin - 17
Pacific - 17
Sonoma - 17
Baja - 5 left - Thanks Peacecraft!!!
Napa - 17 - reserved for MorganaMischef...
Drachenfels - GONE - Thanks Mucki!!!
Europa - GONE - Thanks K!!!
Oceania - 12+
Mugen - 3
Wakoku - 10-12
Hokuto - 10-12
Formosa - GONE - Thanks Alice!!!
Izumo - 10-12
Mizuho - 10-12
Yamato - 10-12
Asuka - 10-12
Arirang - GONE - Thanks Alice!!!
Balhae - 10-12
Sakura - 10-12

B

BardMal

The Wife and I would like your Lrgrnds trades again please.

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey i have 7 on LA but my chars are parked at the Wayfarers Inn on the East side of brit, and every time i log in i see dragons!!! So.. Its possible one is dead - but the ticket is blessed, but i dont know if they are holding other things. So maybe if the invasion clears soon....
Well my icq is 176585183 if you fancy a challenge ;p

L

Lustig als'Holle

Hey i have 7 on LA but my chars are parked at the Wayfarers Inn on the East side of brit, and every time i log in i see dragons!!! So.. Its possible one is dead - but the ticket is blessed, but i dont know if they are holding other things. So maybe if the invasion clears soon....
Well my icq is 176585183 if you fancy a challenge ;p
Hi Zy'ana! Sorry I missed your post earlier. I believe you are looking for Europa gifts, all of which are already gone. If you're looking for another shard, let me know, as I am sure we can get your characters safely out of harm's way!