• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Trading 3 max secure houses for 1 castle...

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 3 houses are all in Trammel or Malas on Atlantic Shard. I would like a castle in Trammel or Malas on Atlantic shard. Thank you for your consideration

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sorry to give you the bad news. Even the ****tiest fel swamp or ice castle is at least 5 plat. More like 7.

Your houses would need to have a very good location. Like zento or even Luna or maybe a unique location in order to get a trade.

Alekslandr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for answering Finley. I was just taking a chance just in case.... you never know for sure. And, in a way, I feel happy that I'll still have my five houses.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 3 houses are all in Trammel or Malas on Atlantic Shard. I would like a castle in Trammel or Malas on Atlantic shard. Thank you for your consideration
u been out the game for a long long time methinks..u can easily place a nice sized house on Atl and castles are kinda crazy high gold... saying that... not as silly as atl keep prices...ksara...enjoy the game for what it is....u can place a castle easily on the lesser populated shards like LA and Origin etc etc.. u can always use one of your accounts away from Atl and enjoy two shards

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do what most do, place a castle on a different shard. Atlantic has become more of a Trade Hub for the game then an actual server. Everyone come to Atlantic to sell their items it seems. The prices are the highest in the game there and its easier to make a lot of gold.