• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading 16th Anniversary bags for bags on Lake Superior

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I have opened each plant deeds. I expect traders to do the same in case you get a rare one that you want to keep.
This is the first time I have used this site to do trades. I usually just do spam in general and take my chances. I will answer on icq 106942506 when I get home or in general on Lake Superior, ask for Mags, Maggie or Little Magnolia if you feel like typing that out. I answer to any of those and others know me as that as well. I should be on most of the day, if you do not hear me answer right away I will be on another shard trading but will have another account watching general chat for people asking for me. Thanks so much. ~LM Magnolia'

Origin 18 with no personal cards but cards have been replaced with an old reward item like Christmas trees, snowy trees. things worth high point items from holidays in the past.
Pacific, 18
Sonoma 19
Lake Austin 18
Atlantic None left
Baja 17
Napa Valley 19
Legends 15
Great Lakes 19
Chesapeake 12
Catskills NONE LEFT for Cats
Siege None left on Siege
Oceania 10 with extra stuff in each bag. I used some horses on other bags so I just tossed plants into the others.
Izumo 13
Mizuho None Left
Yamato 12
Asuka None Left
Arirang 4
Balhae 12
Sakura None Left
Mugen 2
Wakoku 7
Hokuto 13
Farmosa 9
Drachenfels 7
Europa None left

As of 9/22/2013 9:30 PM Alaska time this is what I have left to trade for bags on Lake Superior. The best way to get me is ICQ or spam in General on LS to get someone to ICQ me for you if you don't have it. Most LS players have my icq #.
I am on Alaska time. thats one hour after Pacific. So late hours for most of you folks out there. I will update this when I trade on each of the shards. I have all my bags on one toon so it will be a quick trade. My toons are upstairs above Luna Mint.
Thanks~ :danceb: ICQ repeat.. this is my number 106942506 Magnolia Mags on UO is my name .. the icon is a pic of my face with a bit of green on each corner... i have no idea why it ended up that way.. but some stupid program put some round frame around my icon.

Last edited:

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
((Curious.. none avail on siege?)
I have Siege!!! :D ... here is where I am using bad wording to describe what I have done.... NO TRADE means I did not trade out any of the items of each of the bags or add more to them like say I had a snowy tree and I used a horse and I replaced the horse with the tree.. when I say.. NO TRADES means the bags come as they were given. Some shards I have old crap on so I just randomly dump items into the anniv bags as a bonus... I hope that makes more sense. I have been just super tired and the words were not coming out right.
SO! To answer your question, I have bags on Siege!!! :D

Last edited:

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have Siege!!! :D ... here is where I am using bad wording to describe what I have done.... NO TRADE means I did not trade out any of the items of each of the bags or add more to them like say I had a snowy tree and I used a horse and I replaced the horse with the tree.. when I say.. NO TRADES means the bags come as they were given. Some shards I have old crap on so I just randomly dump items into the anniv bags as a bonus... I hope that makes more sense. I have been just super tired and the words were not coming out right.
SO! To answer your question, I have bags on Siege!!! :D

*Cheers with delight* ((I will not be home tomorrow until later in the eve, but please hold on to those siege for me i will trade you!))

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
*Cheers with delight* ((I will not be home tomorrow until later in the eve, but please hold on to those siege for me i will trade you!))
How many on LS do you have? I will do 2 for one on Siege with you! Can you do that? *crosses fingers* AND YES! I will hold all my Siege for you. If you dont have enough on LS I will take some on ATL if that works for you. Just let me know what you can do and when. I have not been in game much but I do have all my gifts on one toon on all shards in Luna!

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
How many on LS do you have? I will do 2 for one on Siege with you! Can you do that? *crosses fingers* AND YES! I will hold all my Siege for you. If you dont have enough on LS I will take some on ATL if that works for you. Just let me know what you can do and when. I have not been in game much but I do have all my gifts on one toon on all shards in Luna!
((I have one on LS, As far as a two for one thanks but i will just wait until someone can trade me 1 for 1 i don't have two. Everyone i've traded with is one bag for one bag unless they had extra stuff on siege and they let me trade my other bags to make the trade even. Good luck to you and getting all of your bags traded. Seems its taking me a little longer than i had hoped, Take care, Ariana RiverWind))

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
((I have one on LS, As far as a two for one thanks but i will just wait until someone can trade me 1 for 1 i don't have two. Everyone i've traded with is one bag for one bag unless they had extra stuff on siege and they let me trade my other bags to make the trade even. Good luck to you and getting all of your bags traded. Seems its taking me a little longer than i had hoped, Take care, Ariana RiverWind))
its ok .. if you have one on LS I will trade one for Siege.. I just see others asking 5 for 1 when it comes to Siege. So I thought it wouldn't be insulting to ask 2 for one. To tell ya the truth I don't mind one for one. It's not about how many anymore. So if you still want to trade holler at me. :D I am going to be on game a lot this week. It shouldn't be hard to get a hold of me now.

Last edited:

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
its ok .. if you have one on LS I will trade one for Siege.. I just see others asking 5 for 1 when it comes to Siege. So I thought it wouldn't be insulting to ask 2 for one. To tell ya the truth I don't mind one for one. It's not about how many anymore. So if you still want to trade holler at me. :D I am going to be on game a lot this week. It shouldn't be hard to get a hold of me now.
:) *nods* Thank thee, when you are ready for the trade send me a raven and ill make sure to dispatch my carrier to you, Ariana RiverWind (Just let me know you can send me a message here if ya want but i should be on most of the day.)

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
((I do have two over here and there are a few extra bags/boxes if you are interested in them))
yes! I would love to trade with you.. give me a time and I will try to meet up with you. I am not sure of your time zone but mine is Alaska. I am going downstairs to fix a garage door opener but then I should be in for the rest of the night.

DarkWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are most welcome Mags. It was a very nice trade.
Look forward to trading again over the holidays!

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
*dances happy* YAY! ((Let me know when you get back and ill be on over there))
I am on LS in General Chat and just do MAGS in caps * I am blind as a bat at times* and I will sign on Siege and the toon will be Dark Knight I believe. I will have to double check but I will wait for you on LS to shout at me. :D

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
((Thank you Mags!, will see you at holidays!))
Thanks Ariana! That was a great trade! The roses were awesome! I didnt get any on LS this year so that made my day! If I hear of anyone getting a raspberry colored tree like the one you gave me I will tell them to fork it up over to you. I just have not been in game in a few weeks to see who has what and where! So glad to have met you and see you on the next holiday gift event!

Last edited:

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
TY so much Kelda for the fast and friendly trades on Mizuho and Asuka! I will keep you on my list for next holiday gifts! :D ~!Mags

Sonoma 19
Lake Austin 18
Atlantic None left
Baja 17
Napa Valley 19
Legends 15
Great Lakes 19
Chesapeake 12
Catskills NONE LEFT for Cats
Siege None left on Siege
Oceania 10 with extra stuff in each bag. I used some horses on other bags so I just tossed plants into the others.
Izumo 13
Mizuho NONE left
Yamato 12
Asuka None Left
Arirang 4
Balhae 12
Sakura I have none left for this shard.
Mugen 2
Wakoku 7
Hokuto 13
Farmosa 9
Drachenfels 7
Europa I have none left for this shard

As of 9/29/2013 11:30 PM Alaska time this is what I have left to trade for bags on Lake Superior. The best way to get me is ICQ or spam in General on LS to get someone to ICQ me for you if you don't have it. Most LS players have my icq #.
I am on Alaska time. thats one hour after Pacific. So late hours for most of you folks out there. I will update this when I trade on each of the shards. I have all my bags on one toon so it will be a quick trade. My toons are upstairs above Luna Mint.
Thanks~ :danceb: ICQ repeat.. this is my number 106942506 Magnolia Mags on UO is my name .. the icon is a pic of my face with a bit of green on each corner... i have no idea why it ended up that way.. but some stupid program put some round frame around my icon.[/quote]

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Do you still have Origin? If so I can trade for LS. I haven't opened the plants yet, but will if you want to trade :)

My ICQ is 199889122

Last edited: