• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade quest fail

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I pick up a quest in Yew for 20 female leather armor, 20 leather caps, 20 bowls of flour and like 15 dyes, gotta take them to Jhelom , run down to tip of land mass and toss out boat to make the short sail over to island. Previous experiences taught me to ignore spawn as they are OP but this time it was only a sea serpent and a deep sea serpent, now mind you this 15yo char is freaking hard to kill but they killed me in 3-4 seconds and when I self rez trade order is gone yet backpack is full of crap that no npc on Jhelom would buy, why lose box order and secondly why is all the junk unsellable ? spent 20 minutes unloading onto ground, finally lesson learned, I am dumb like that.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same thing happened to me on the way to Jhelom in a medium boat with no defenses. I guess the monsters smash the crate - kind of appropriate when you think about it. I just don't sail to Jhelom anymore, moongate there instead.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same thing happened to me on the way to Jhelom in a medium boat with no defenses. I guess the monsters smash the crate - kind of appropriate when you think about it. I just don't sail to Jhelom anymore, moongate there instead.
Yeah kinda rough.