• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade In/Blackrock stuff for the Rift Pillars!??!

L

Lord Mike

Out of pure curiosity, if the small pieces of blackrock are going to be part of some turn in or something, how about the GIANT BLACKROCK PILLARS. These things are like blackrock x1000. I would really enjoy going to the event and being sought out by monsters because I'm lugging around a giant brick of it lol.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Noone's gettin MY rift pillar pieces!!!!

It would SO destroy my deco!! And no it wasn't rubble....when the void....um...thingys appeared around the corrupted moongates in Mag...the pillar kinda broke and each piece created a void...thingy *my memory is SO shot!*

Here's how it went down.

First we had the rift pillar

Then we had a major explosion

And after the smoke cleared, the pillar had fallen into 8 pieces, and each piece appeared to have spawned a rift guardian (FINALLY Remembered the name lol)

Underneath each rift guardian is where the pillar pieces were found...so I guess in a sense is IS rubble...but not like the city rubble....