• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade Forums and Buy/Sell/Trade Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tazar

Greetings Atlantic,

Many of you have noticed that the Trade Forums are coming back up. Currently, the trade forum for the Atlantic Shard is located Here. Now that these forums are available, the original rule of no buy/sell/trade threads in the shard forum will be re-enforced. There are too many for PM's to be sent in each case, but if your buy/sell/trade thread disappears, please check the trade forum.

Thank you for your continued patience as our forum recovery progresses.

Tazar

T

Tazar

I'm still figuring all this stuff out myself, but I think the pic will show the shards that are in that forum's group. At the bottom of the forum is the ability to search for only the prefixes you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.