• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trade deal renewal

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there any way to set it up so that we can auto renew the trade deals? I don't change the deal from week to week and real life has a way of stopping me from getting to the stone when I should in order to set the deal up for the next week. Something like the vendor contract auto renewal would be helpful so that as long as the stone had the required funds on it and the option was selected the deal will automatically renew itself when the time comes.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is there any way to set it up so that we can auto renew the trade deals? I don't change the deal from week to week and real life has a way of stopping me from getting to the stone when I should in order to set the deal up for the next week. Something like the vendor contract auto renewal would be helpful so that as long as the stone had the required funds on it and the option was selected the deal will automatically renew itself when the time comes.
Sure, I can add it to the list of future improvements.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is a great idea. Multiple surgeries and the medications necessary for such have made it hard for me to remember stuff....unless I get a friendly icq reminder :p