• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Tracking down some non-shard bound older event armor

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Updated List.

Added a Plate Chest of Enchanted Origin to the list.

Removed a few other pieces that I have stumbled upon.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I will offer a full suit of enchanted origin plate for the three female plate pieces of kotl, doom, and enchanted origin.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Bump. Wow, I have slowly whittled my list down to 11 items. Thanks to all who have been on the lookout for me.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Trading a complete Studded Armor suit of Echanted Origin for either a Female Plate of Kotl piece or a Female Plate of Doom piece.

Or,

Trading a complete Platemail Armor suit of Enchanted Origin for both Female Plate chest pieces. I will throw in the Male Platemail Tunic to both Kotl and Doom suit as well.

Or,

Trading Male Platemail Tunic of Doom and Male Platemail Tunic of Kotl for the Female Plate of Doom and Female Plate of Kotl plus some type of item/gold to sweeten the deal. I have some other Doom Plate pieces and Doom Bone also. My stock of Kotl pieces is quite small... a leather gorget and female leather shorts.

I still need Kotl Plate Helm, Plate Legs, and Halberd besides the 2 female plate pieces.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Female Kotl Piece Found! It is a happy day. Any and all Help is very much appreciated on the remaining few pieces im searching for!

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Would love to trade a Platemail chest of Doom for a Female Plate of Doom... ill throw in a substantial amount of gold, also.

Ungoliant

Journeyman
for the love of all that is holy ... please ... help a brother out with the last 2 pieces I need.. Female Plate of Doom and Halberd of the Kotl