• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] TRACCOR SUIT 5bil

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
What was the lowest number drop? 10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
ya i payed 2 Bil for tunic Alone!
And as for the tunic event is was really messed up boss died in like 10 sec and no one got looting rights it was MESSED!!!! so i think there is only like 7-8 tunics kicking around

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
hmm so ivester, pampa, and potty mouth that's three full suits well I need chest so if anyone following this has it ill buy for 2p

ICQ me @ 657597798

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Honestly I'm not sure. 3p is a fair offer but sets are fairly hard to find and probably can't be made anymore. It's just pixels after all :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
5p over pay.
3p over pay.
If you find someone that will pay anywhere near those two numbers, Sell and be happy. because it's a garbage set.... just because it's a set doesn't make it 5x more than it's worth.

Give any collector 3 months to pickup the rest of the pieces and they've got it for less than half of what you're asking... Ofc you can argue "price for it now vs over X months" but bottom line is, eventually the price as a set will increase as people finish their sets, however right now it's nowhere near the 5b value. maybe in a couple years unless you find some pants on head complete idiot collector who want's to waste a chunk of their daddy's meager "fortune" inheritance on it...

Good luck selling, and for the latter ... @ivester77

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
5p over pay.
3p over pay.
If you find someone that will pay anywhere near those two numbers, Sell and be happy. because it's a garbage set.... just because it's a set doesn't make it 5x more than it's worth.

Give any collector 3 months to pickup the rest of the pieces and they've got it for less than half of what you're asking... Ofc you can argue "price for it now vs over X months" but bottom line is, eventually the price as a set will increase as people finish their sets, however right now it's nowhere near the 5b value. maybe in a couple years unless you find some pants on head complete idiot collector who want's to waste a chunk of their daddy's meager "fortune" inheritance on it...

I guess you havent been reading there is only acouple of these tunics, And we all know armor sets are in high demand they always have been. The Tunic Was the one Piece that didnt drop like the other pieces And Bone Suits Are always in High Demand :)

DarkLotus[FL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
5p over pay.
3p over pay.

Typical PeeKay talking a bunch about sommin he knows nothing about ROFL everything you said had me rolling on the ground lmao !

stick to the Pvp peekay and leave the collecting to the big boys =D

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why not go half way then? 4p for the suit. I'm not buying though hehe :p

Last edited:

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Why not go half way then? 4p for the suit. I'm not buying though hehe :p
well i figured i didnt wanna waste anyones time, and i guess some people feel they have the right to think what i should sell my items for there is only a handful of people that know how damn hard this suit is to get. and yes if the right offer came along Archnight i would consider it. Alot Of people on here look to be jelous or some **** not sure why.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm reading people complaining about his price "explaining" why it's too much. Who cares what you think..don't bid. He can post whatever he wants for 50p..you don't need to buy it lol.

PoTTy MouTh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It's a neat color/name and all but the number of people willing to pay $500 for an npc level suit is probably pretty small, especially considering 20-30 new "rares" are printed out of thin air monthly for much, much less and with better stats. Good luck with the sale.
Suits are highly collectable and being a bone suit!!! :p
suits always have been and always will be in demand!