• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TPenney's Visual on GW2 Currencies

B

Bella

Nice visual guide created by TPenny on how currencies will work in GW2. I love visuals, they are so much easier to understand! ;)

I found the article here over at GuildWarsInsider.

For those that prefer to stay on-page:

Visual Guide to Currencies in Guild Wars 2
By: Monomythian | Mar 21, 2012 | GW2 News

Following yesterday’s post on Microtransactions in Guild Wars 2, an attempt to clarify how a specific currency effects each aspect of Guild Wars 2 has been kindly created by TPenny.

This visual guide forms a clear distinction between tradable currencies such as Gold, Items, and Gems, and the soulbound ones, such as Glory or Karma which cannot be traded. It should put a lot of the confusion, or concerns players have to rest about how Real Money or Gem transactions work in game. Full Size Chart

Thanks to GuildWarsInsider and Monomythian for posting this and to TPenney for pulling it all together so I don't have to wrack my brain trying to figure it all out!!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I love the "vanity items," lol.