• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toymakers Whereabouts....

• Thread starter Anvil of Crom
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Anvil of Crom

Hi, I am curious as to where to find Thomas O' Neerlan, then NPC toymaker from Trinsic who is part of the quest that gives the obsidian pieces for statues. He used to be in the tinker shop in Trinsic but apparently relocated a short time ago, some other meassage boards suggest around the time the invasions were taking place a few months ago.

The patch earlier this week states that he is now leashed to his spawn area, but from what I can find that location is different for each shard. Ex: on Atlantic he is pinned in a small garden area between two shops in Trinsic not far from the tinker shop....

I have contacted two GM's with the help option looking for clues, but have come up short gaining any information leading to the displaced toymaker. Anyone seen him or know where to look on Chesapeake? This really has me puzzled since he is no where to be found in or around the city of Trinsic (Trammel)