• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town Ownage!!! Err.. Maybe.

F

Foxie

Want to own a town? Join a faction! Next steal a town sigil and hold it for 10 hours. But of course there are going to be others who want to own that town as well….

Let me introduce you to some of the COM faction players. What’s this? They’re actually guarding?

Now let me introduce you to some of the Minax players. What’s this? They’re actually raiding?

Now let me introduce you so some of the SL players. Oh wait, they’re hiding. But that doesn’t make them any less of a threat. Once the fighting was done, or rather almost done, they stole the sigils.

To put all of this in a nut shell, Atlantic has three factions that are willing to prevent the other fractions from keeping the sigs for the needed ten hours. What does this all mean? It means that the first faction that is willing to guard 10 hours will win the towns – maybe. After all, there’s at least two other factions ready and willing to raid.

I’m looking forward to some good fights.

I

imported_GFY

I thought all the l33t pvper frowned on using tamers?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
People who complain about tamers in PVP are poor at PVP. I've met several people who know how to effectively disable pets.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
People who complain about tamers in PVP are poor at PVP. I've met several people who know how to effectively disable pets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same for people who complain about witherers. Amirite?

Just because people complain about tamers, doesn't make them bad at PvP. The same could be said about people who complain about dexer PvPers, mage PvPers, stealther PvPers, etc.

Everyone will always complain about something in PvP. It doesn't necessarily make them poor at it. It's the nature of competition.