• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town Hall Usa- yah no chance..But hey UK ..we could meet for our own??

G

Okies....im prob. being daft ,and too drunk too .... but the usa aint gonna have a town hall back in the UK anymore ... JEEPERS THEY GETTING LESS THAN 40 peeps back in the usa states...but serious the uk aint so big a place....id guess we could do a MIDWAY meet up at say some junction boozer/Inn off the M1 in the Midlands area ??

Thoughts......

G

Like the meets of pre-2005?

Last big one was August 2005 - that was a townhall. Used to have them at the Auderly in London

If anyone organises one i'll show. London makes the most sense - Nottingham is more Midlands but theres still many who wouldn't be able to make it.

G

i'm game, but the midlands isn't midway for me, and london is waaaay off too. look at the weather map next time it's on tv. find stornoway, top left hand corner. that's near me

midlands might be mid way to you sassenachs, but for some of us, it's far south!!

R

Return2UO

You your on an Island in the middle of no-where and I'm Newcastle.

Where else would be looking at peoples starting points. If we can work out that then we can possibly find a nice middle point to meet.

G

Like the meets of pre-2005?

Last big one was August 2005 - that was a townhall. Used to have them at the Auderly in London
-------------------------------------------------

Thats what a said? >>
''but the usa aint gonna have a town hall back in the UK anymore ... ''

Oh well no matters...

G

the centre of the uk is in fact exeter in devon.
shoulda gone to specsavers!
i would be up for a meet

G

<blockquote><hr>

You your on an Island in the middle of no-where and I'm Newcastle.

Where else would be looking at peoples starting points. If we can work out that then we can possibly find a nice middle point to meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

am not in the middle of nowhere, am not even in the middle of the atlantic
but yes, pretty remote!

depends how many from north of the border are interested, i guess

G

We hold them about once a quarter in Nottingham (Jury's Inn and The Pit &amp; Pendulum), or in London (The Lamb in Bloomsbury).

I'll post here next time one is scheduled; we normally organise it on F4G.