• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town Hall in My Town???

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT!! San Diego!! My brother in law lives there!!, We can bunk at his place and isn't far from us!! YAY!! *Does Happy Dances*

Ok so we were already going to SD to visit but hey it works!!

D

davebobbit

I'd appreciate something in my country, let alone my town. Why is it that americans always get preferencial treatment over everyone else?

G

too expensive to travel abroad bud. sry for your plight.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I'd appreciate something in my continent, let alone my town.

[/ QUOTE ]

There, fixed it for you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I'd appreciate something in my continent, let alone my town.

[/ QUOTE ]There, fixed it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]Truth...

G

Preferential treatment? Pfft, I'd much prefer that they do not fly all the way out there just so I can read posts about how Jeremy dodged everyone's meaty questions, Leurocian drinks a different beverage than you expected the man to drink, and the whole thing seemed like a waste of everyone's time and money; which, lately, they HAVE been. Then again, I would not be shocked if all EA does is pay for the gasoline and the hotel room (and of course, the meeting place) and the devs just pack into someone's station wagon and drive to half of these things.

G

Id really love to have a town hall meeting here in aus. but i really dont see that happening...ever.
And even if one did occur, the amount of people that would want to go but couldnt would be astronomical. The obvious place would be in sydney, which is 6 hours drive away from me and im in the same state. Let alone those on the west side which is about 3 days drive to syd.
Some sort of live feed would be cool where we could watch in and submit questions to them
ha pipe dreaming again...

G

Hi Oriana,
<blockquote><hr>

Ok so we were already going to SD to visit but hey it works!!

[/ QUOTE ]I'll see you there... just like last year. Might make Seattle too.

Besides the town halls, I hope to be at Comic Con and PAX too. EAM should send a WAR team to LA Game Day too (it is not UO related, but just saying it for drill).

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

North Bethesda, MD NE enough?

wider scale map

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking New England....oh well....maybe next year!

[/ QUOTE ]

We all know you can't get there from here. (Yeah I know, that's a Maine thing)