• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town/City Loyalty

T

Teiwaz

I would like to know how to chose the town/city I will pledge my loyalty too, please help me on this.
I thank you for your future reply. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You pick whatever town you would like to defend, and grab a rope from the chest. Locations on where the chests are can be found here: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-test-center/258866-rope-chest.html . Your loyalty to the town increases whey you arrest rioters, put out their fires, clean up their garbage, giving angry protesters {flagged blue} gold {1000 max} or food to stop them from being angry, and also killing or arresting raiders {flagged red}. Have fun :)

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've also found you can become "Adored" by more than 1 town. So not sure what the loyalty thing is. But it is fun way to kill a little time.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Etrigran

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for that. Read the link and am left with 2 thoughths.
So 2 things pop in my mind.

1: should I try to loose favor in some of the towns.

or​

2:keep trying to attain all with 1 character and with another keep in to 1.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well, when it was on TC I tried to see if I could get positive loyalty back down to unknown, I was unable to do it. Not saying you can't, I just never figured out a way too. What I am doing with one of my characters tho is going total evil to all towns. I am killing rioters which makes you disloyal. Doubtful in the long run that will be a good thing *shrugs* but I do like to do the unpopular thing on occasion. If you are unable to get it to where you are loyal to just one, you may consider doing that OR going loyaly to all and just see what chaos that causes you in the long run.