• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town buff?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless Im blind, which is entirely possible, there is no city with the +1 town buff. I realize the elections just happened, but I was hoping that a town gov would assign their town this buff to help with my character's need for it.

Any idea why so many towns have no buffs selected?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unless Im blind, which is entirely possible, there is no city with the +1 town buff. I realize the elections just happened, but I was hoping that a town gov would assign their town this buff to help with my character's need for it.

Any idea why so many towns have no buffs selected?
Town buffs aren’t cheap. Mostly it falls to the governors to fun them on their own due to the very low population on Napa. You might have better luck it you contributed to a town that doesn’t have a buff then persuade the governor to select the buff you want.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm governor on a server smaller then Napa, it's really not that hard. People who need the buff will fund the stone, or theres no buff. Leaving half the towns with zero selected encourages non participation.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm governor on a server smaller then Napa, it's really not that hard. People who need the buff will fund the stone, or theres no buff. Leaving half the towns with zero selected encourages non participation.
There are at least two Napa town's without a governor. How about you get appointed and get one going then?

Incidentally, it does look like Moonglow has the bardic buff.