• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town banners, Get Rid of Them!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have to point out that where the player housing is isn't really considered the town of Luna.

The official towns are usually defined as the areas inside the guard zones.

Luna's zone doesn't begin until the 2nd set of walls. The player housing is in the area between the sets of walls. The outer square.

-Galen's player

G

Gunga_Din

I have no issues with the banners. I at one time was running a new town in Ter Mur and had a banner in place. However, people that were part of my town did not want to keep participating with weekly community meetings and it seemed silly when I was left in charge of a few buildings to run the town and continue to hold the banner. So, I emailed Mesanna to remove my town from banner status and to take down the banner.

I just question the reason some want the banner. I gave mine up willingly because I didn't deserve it with a now defunct town. How many others would do this? How many are just applying for the sake of having a banner? I don't know, I just hope people are honest with their requesting for banners.

You can have a banner for a single establishment if you would like. Its set in the guidelines someone posted above. I'd say its ok to have a banner at an establishment if its actively doing events or hosting auctions on the shard. But if your not gonna be active with the community or support the RP aspects etc, then maybe you should pass on the banner. My town was not participating as much as I liked so I had my banner removed. If you get a banner, help with the shard, events and community aspects. Thats why your getting one.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Lost-Soul sounds like a popps alt.