• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Total game changer in a good way =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon all, as you know I am always remaking the classic builds on the same pets when changes happen to the system... well this one I just noticed today and its a true game changer... Before the last changes when you gave a pet a move like Fient,N. strike, or Frez whirl wind... the option to add a strong single target move( like armor ignore was removed).. Well I am happy to say as of last week this has been changed.(just a side note its still not allowed on Cu =* [ ). we can now make beetles with armor ignore,RC, and fre whirl wind, or Naj with armor ignore frez whirl.. ..and the list goes on and on... This my friends is a true game changer allowing for strong single target/ aoe mixes across the board instead of just limited pet.... I hope this is as exciting for all of you as it is for me.. have fun trying these new combos.. so far Im seeing great combos out of a gaint aoe beetle I made, and a single target cleve naj I made... enjoy all.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang. I gotta go retame a 1-slot beetle. Going from 1-slot to 2-slot is a grind.
Dizzy you need to spend some time on a boat with me and a pirate :) Can get you to 3 slot fairly fast. Didn't you tell me you normally play LS?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Aye, I do. But I play for maybe 2 hours a week. :(

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, I do. But I play for maybe 2 hours a week. :(
Can get your beetle to a 5 slot in a couple of hours. Want me to tame and train one up for you and leave the last 1500 points intact for you to spend

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW I have infested and began PERVerting LS with a few accounts now, SW corner of Zento square is where my boats are parked.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You there now?
LS, ORigin, Legends, ATL and Siege to be fair I only have one house on ATL that I uses for the shard shield and a place to camp for the 24 hour timer before I can get back to civilized shards ;)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm hollering in G chat for you. Allen

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Its nice to have ya on LS, Tyrath and ot have finally met ya on game.. me and rail met not to long ago.. always grand to meet fellow testers and compare techs... you often inspire me to check deeper into things .as Does Rail. . =^-^=

Last edited:

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its nice to have ya on LS, Tyrath and ot have finally met ya on game.. me and rail met not to long ago.. always grand to meet fellow testers and compare techs... you often inspire me to check deeper into things .as Does Rail. . =^-^=
Its a nice shard not hopping busy but enough people to be a active shard. And then I found a old friend is my neighbor in Zento and in your guild. And I love whomever makes the abyss run farming a lot of the spawns up to fire daemons and stuff right before the renowned bosses every morning :) One of the things I like testing new pet builds against is the Wyvern renowned, tough enough to test them and get a feel if the build is going to work overall. Always figure is a pet can make through a abyss run minus the slasher and bosses and take out every renowned it is a worthwhile pet. Particularly that Pixie Renowned that takes a pet 3 years, 3months, 3 weeks and 3 days to kill. Basically get to test against every kind of damage and resist before moving up to harder stuff.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry about bailing out of the conversation last night, was out in the field cooking all day and when the I am tired hit it hit hard :) Looking like a couple of days of heavy rain will be swirling up from the gulf from that tropical storm and I get some real UO time to play :)